Friday, November 13, 2009

David Oldfield to David Oldfield

David Oldfield to David Oldfield



David Oldfield
Radio 2GB, Sydney


Dear David

Further to my email below I do not know if your bosses are splitting your hair. However, we all know that your bosses managed to split your popular spot of the radio slot.


Right now, we here a few commercials for the NSW Taxi Council (Limited) and other taxi related companies!


More than five weeks, I am silenced in Sydney talk back stations including your own time slot. May I ask, “why is it so”? Is it because of Shannon, you or your boss??

With thanks.

Sincerely Yours



Faruque Ahmed
Moderator,
Sydney Taxi Corruption
Mobile: 041 091 4118
Saturday, November 14, 2009



David Oldfield
Radio 2GB, Sydney


Dear David

Over the last four weeks I could not speak to you despite many honest attempts. The style and the nature of blockade are obvious and painful.

I do not know whether it is you, your producer or the station boss is blocking me.

To the best of my knowledge I have not said or done anything incorrect or improper.

I will be glad if you could clear the air in this regard.


With thanks

Faruque Ahmed
Moderator,
Sydney Taxi Corruption
Mobile: 041 091 4118
Monday, November 09, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment